Wednesday 17 April 2013

REVIEW: La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo


Hello lovelies! I haven't spoken to you about my skincare routine in a while, so expect a fully detailed post on that soon. But for now, I want to tell you about a fairly new product to my skincare routine that has changed it for the better. 

This moisturiser is recommended for those with problem or acne-prone skin, I'd say I sort of fit this barrier, I've been known to break out badly in the past and although I haven't had a bad breakout recently, I'm prone to the odd hormonal spot here and there. I also have scars from where my skin has been bad in the past, and that's one of the biggest issues I have with my skin.

When this moisturiser is first applied I find it feels really thin and refreshing (badly said but that's the only way I can think to explain it). In the morning I find it gives my skin enough moisture to be worn alone underneath make-up, but at night time I use it like a serum underneath a heavier moisturiser. 

This product, as well as feeling lovely on the skin, really has made a positive difference. I found at first it made my skin worse because it was bringing out all of the dirt and yuckiness, but now I have been using it for a month or so I have really started to see improvements. It even seems to have taken down some of the redness in my scarring which I am rather chuffed about.

I think this is going to become a staple in my skincare routine and remain there for a long time. I bought my Effaclar Duo here and they have 15% at the moment so I'd say get it whilst you can!

Thank you for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting lovlies!xxx